Does Mother know best?
Greetings card company thortful.com have been on a nationwide search to discover the best bits of advice our mothers have ever given us, be it funny, heart-warming, emotional, or completely ridiculous! Participants were asked to submit their favourite pearls of wisdom which were then put to a vote. Here’s what they came up with:
- One day you’ll have kids, and you’ll understand.
- People who seem the least lovable need love the most.
- Unless they’re paying your bills, pay them no mind.
- Nothing is more important than your health.
- Don’t judge a book by its cover.
- Do as I say not as I do.
- You can freeze bread!
- If you won’t care about it in 5 years, it doesn’t matter.
- Life begins at 40.
To see the full index, visit https://www.thortful.com/the-best-mum-advice-ranked