Make it appen!
Do you have a list of go-to apps that can help sort out your life dilemmas in minutes? Parenting guru and founder of childcare app Bubble, Ari Last, has put together his top 10 apps every parent needs on speed dial.
Whether you’re looking for new ways to entertain your little ones, fancy connecting with other likeminded parents, or simply need some guidance on how to make family life that little bit easier, help is at hand!
- Mush is the number one social app for mums to find friends who live nearby with kids the same age, arrange meet ups and get advice from parenting experts and fellow mums.
- Allrecipes Dinner Spinner offers a handy bank of recipes and cooking inspiration to keep little tummies satisfied every day!
- The Wonder Weeks is a week-by-week guide to your baby’s development from pregnancy to post birth, showing how you can support and stimulate your little one.
- NCT Baby Change –no need for panic as this app will guide you to your nearest baby change facility, wherever you are in the UK!
- Sound Sleeper helps babies get off to sleep with a collection of sounds to calm them.
- Kidday makes it simple to store your child’s photographs in one place, as well as share albums with friends and family.
- Family Locator helps you keep track of older children when they are out and about. Check out their location with this app which keeps your family connected.
- C Beebies has got to be the staple app on any parents’ iPad! It offers both educational games, and classic cartoons for when you just need a break!
- Bubble is the big UK on-demand childcare platform, with over 100,000 users and 5-star Trustpilot rating. Parents use the bubble app to find, book and pay local sitters or nannies who come recommended from their friends and other parents in their area.
- OLIO allows you to give away unwanted kids’ items to other families in the local area – so you can help out your community and reduce waste. You can also use the app to look for anything you might need too to save some pennies.