Terms and Conditions
Needmarsh Publishing Website Terms and Conditions
WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
Who we are and what we do:
The term "Needmarsh Publishing" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15 Metro Centre, Dwight Road, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9SS. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Needmarsh Publishing Limited's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of the participating company and Tumble Tots UK Ltd, its agents and any other companies associated with the competitions.
3. The winners must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
4. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
6. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
7. The prize as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
8. The winners will be chosen from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
9. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
10. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
11. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
12. Entries that are incomplete or answered incorrectly will not be accepted.
13. One entry per household. No bulk or third-party entries.
14. Closing date as specified on the competition page.
15. If the prize-giver is no longer able to supply the stated prize, it is not the responsibility of Needmarsh Publishing to deliver a replacement.